1. Lay the handkerchief flat on the table. Take the right side of the handkerchief and roll it toward the center.
2. Roll the opposite side towards the middle as well. Fold the top about two-thirds of the way down over the rolls.
3. Stuff a small bunch of filling up into the area created when you folded the handkerchief over.
This will be the head of put stuffing the doll.
4. Tie a piece of ribbon or string where the neck of the doll should be, forming; a head.
5. Reach into the rolls and pull out the corners, creating arms and hands. Do the same for the legs and feet. Your doll is now finished!
find corners and null them out to form hands and feet
Was this article helpful?